Sunday, May 24, 2009

Detergents, Diaper Rash Creams, and Your Cloth Diapers...

Want to know what diaper rash creams are safe to use on your cloth diapers and what one are not? check out Pinstripes and Polkadots for Diaper Creams that are safe and others to avoid they also have a section on detergents as well. My favorite cream so far is Method Baby Squeaky Green Diaper Cream (love their whole line of natural baby products @target, safeway, etc) but its not on the list last time i checked..but I did a lot of research on diaperswappers and its safe, no stains or repelling! It dosnt get rid of a diaper rash IMO but it does protect it from getting worse. Im going to try some california baby brand next. For a detergent I use Country Save on my diapers and all my clothing and it works AWESOME!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm currently using Grandma El's diaper rash cream for diaper changes and I use Charlie's Soap for my diapers. :D

    ReplyDelete