This is a tester I got off diaperswappers! or u can go to her site http://hyenacart.com/thefancypansy/
1. What was your first impression of this item? Likes/dislikes?* I thought it was HUGE!! But its just because I picked the wrong size for my 3 year old, but luckily I was in need of an overnight trainer for my 6 year old so it worked out perfectly!
2. How have you used this item
o as a soaker over a fitted, day use
o As a soaker over a fitted, overnight
o stuffed as an AIO
o stuffed for beginning PLing
o super stuffed for bed wetting
o slightly stuffed for advanced PLing
o unstuffed as undies with a bit of leak protection
X Other- I used it stuffed w/the included zorb insert for overnights for a 6 year old who dosnt always (or hardly ever haha) get up to use the bathroom at night.
3. How would you describe your child’s needs for this item? Beginning pl-ing? Occasional accidents? Bed wetting? Other?
4. What did you stuff the pocket with? (purchased insert, your own insert, etc)
* Puchased a Zorb insert to be included.
5. How was the fit, and how did the stuffing affect the fit? (Please include your child’s weight)
* It fit pretty well, Hes in the 50lbs range somewhere. I never tried it w/out stuffing it for him because we only need it for night time.
6. What did you like about this item in the function/s you used it for?
* It caught any overnight accidents/leaking and I didnt have to wash the sheets!!!
7. What would you like to see changed about this item?
* I think the product is perfect as it is but next time i might pick one w/a little bit shorter rise because he didnt like it.
8. How much would you be willing to pay for this item once it is out of the testing phase?
* around $20
9. How likely would you be to purchase this item again at regular retail price?
*Depending on cost, and how well it holds up through multiple washes :)
10. Any other comments or thoughts?
* I think its a super cute product and very well thought out! Now I just need to buy one for my daugter! (planning to do so asap! had one custom made!!!)
Here are pics of the trainer on Sage my 6 year old.