Saturday, May 23, 2009

Joyful Baby One-Size Bamboo Fitted

This was my very first fitted! I got this from a congo lineup called Naturally Nested (also where I found Primm n Proper!) This fitted works great and claims to be one-size but I have never used it on a baby less than 20lbs. It is a bit bulky to use out and about under clothing but I use it at home w/or w/out a cover and for overnights if my hemp diapers are all dirty. I prefer to use this fitted with a Bummis Super Brite cover or a Pro-Wrap cover This diaper fits great on my 25lb son and my 40lb daugter as well! I've been using this fitted w/my DS since 20lbs and have had no issues! spaggetti sauce did leave a few almsot bleached looking spots though so that was sad for me haha here are pics of my son at 25lbs in it!:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I reccomend this diaper for at home use and night time use as well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment