Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sweet Pea One Size Pocket Diapers

www.sweetpeadiaper.com
for me this link is not working but if u want her email address for an order feel free to contact me if the link is not working for you!

I was so excited for these diapers to come in the mail! On first glance when they showed up they looked wonderfully made (and the blue color on one was sooo pretty! and different from BG colors so I was glad) and all the snaps worked perfect! I was pleasantly surprised to have my first pocket diaper w/an opening in the front, and an opening in the back! This was really helpful for adding just a small doubler for my sons "wet zone". The inserts that came with these diapers look about identical to the newborn and one-size microfiber inserts that come w/BG diapers, but the one size insert has yellowish snaps, so at least I can tell them apart, and the sweet pea insert is 2" shorter than the BG so its perfect because I always feel the BG are a bit too long. These diapers have a GREAT fit for my 24ish lb 22m old DS. The snaps are easy to use. I dont need to use the rise adjustment but I played around with it and the diaper gets nice and small for a young baby and still looks trim enough to use under clothes! I did have some leaking around the legs when I first started testing but that resolved with washing the inserts in hot water a few more times. The inner fabric of these diapers are fleece and I love that my sons bottom is dryer when I take off the diaper compared to some other brands. I have used these diapers overnight w/a joey bunz hemp insert on top of the regular, and a zorb doubler in his wet zone (use this combo for all overnights in any diaper)..my son is a SUPER soaker and in the morning he will only have a tad bit of wetness on the outside of the diaper on the side he was laying on...but this happens with ANY diaper because my son could put the fire department out of buisness with his super soaker self! And he is a boy so it dosnt help that he pees in only on direction! This diaper also dosnt leave red marks on his thighs so I love that! And I have never had a BM blowout either! All in All i would reccomend these diapers because they work great and the price is just as great!!! I tested 2 versions of this diaper and from my testing I cant find any difference in them so whatever except for the snap locations.. Any version you order/have you should be happy! From an e-mail from the creator:
The black one is the newer one except it now has the tabs and snaps of the blue. And she told me in another email that the newer ones have sandwich PUL :)
***I have also used this diaper w/out an insert or just w/the infant insert as a trainer for my 40lb 3 year old DD and it works great!
***The only thing that I had an issue w/this diaper was that it takes a couple seconds to get the inserts to lay flat in the pocket because the crotch is a bit more narrow than what Im used to..so this is a great diaper for skinny babies as well! (also works fine on my fatty of a 3 year old!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Below: he is hanging off my arm..thats why his tummy looks funny :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Below: I have the diaper one snap too tight to try to keep his hands out of his diaper...
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment